Big Weekend Ahead
Good morning, all,
Alumni Weekend, Fall Sports Kick-Off and Supermoon Sunday… A triad of triads. Given that the weekend here will be a doozy, and that I’m heading to Charlotte in about 30 minutes, today I’ve picked a cookie that I can make in my sleep (which I sort of did): chocolate chip cookies with white chocolate thrown in. I’ve pasted the schedule for the Fall Sports Kick-off below. I hope I’ll see lots of you at some point this weekend. But until then,
Come and get ’em
|Sept. 25 & 26, 2015
- Cobra Club Golf Outing – Registration
- Alumni Happy Hour at Bizzells Patio – 5:30 p.m.
Free appetizers and a cash bar
- Alumni Games
- Basketball – 10:00 a.m. – DeLoach Center
- Baseball – 11:00 a.m. – Tom J. New Baseball Field
- Men’s Lacrosse – 1:00 p.m. – Byerly Park
- Tailgating begins at 3 p.m.
Pack a tailgate and meet with friends at the Soccer field to cheer on the Cobras
- Home Games:
- Women’s Soccer: Coker vs. Catawba – 4:30 p.m.
- Men’s Soccer: Coker vs. Catawba 7:00 p.m.
- Tour the DeLoach Center 3:00 p.m.
Tour leaves from the Soccer Field Alumni Tent
Homecoming — February 6, 2016
Reunion Weekend — April 22-23, 2016